Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

QUIT friendster & facebook

ii will b QUIT my friendster and facebook
but jz 2 week
ii wanna study hard
ii must get pass in my PMR
as last is pass
coz ii noe
even ii study hard
ii oso cant get A in my PMR
so ii jz hope ii can take pass in my PMR
ii dont want to make
my parents dissapointed again
ii dont wan FAIL
ii jz wanna PASS
PASS ONI !!
ii noe ii so stupid
got A don wan
wan pass
coz ii noe my problem
stop saying mii stupid
I'M NOT STUPID
ii jz lazy to study
lazy to hafal
lazy to hear wad teacher teaching
but nw ii wont
ii will study
ii will hafal
ii will hear wad teacher teaching
SO PLS STOP SAYING MII STUPID GUYS!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
even ii on9
ii wont sign in friendster & facebook
mayb will on bloq & msn oni
babe pls don 4get mii
ii will b back
after 2 week
mwaksss ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment