Followers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm Back !

hoho
so lonq boh update bloq liao
coz my computer cannot online
stupid P1 ~
sibeh slow dao !!!
now juz can wait my bro and apply streamys
aiks ~ wait lohhh
-
-
-
last friday
go pavilion see snow
sibeh nice yi xia d ~
got take beberapa photo d
but aiks
now at fren house
cant upload TT
nvm lahh...
wait my computer can online first horr
-
-
-
tis morning go school take PMR result
the result was~~veri~~
hehe...not so good oso
din hav A haizz
but at least don hav fail lahh
i thought i got 1A tim
haizz no mood
-
-
-
tomorrow go time square wif family
hope can meet internet fren waa
hehes....now at fren house online
cant type chinese
and oso cant type many xD
she wan play liao
AHAHAHAHHAHAS :D
-
-
-
byebye lohhh
wait me update bloq ya
but mayb so lonq sin update TT
-
-
-
HOHOHOHO
Merry Christmas !
(^_^)
-

No comments:

Post a Comment